Steerable FNA biopsy needle, 21G
Your first choice for deep-seated targets
Morrison Steerable Needle® is the first steerable needle enabling active guidance around objects within the body.
- Steer distal end of needle with live feedback under image guidance
- Curve around sensitive structures and dangerous areas
- Facilitates precise needle placement
- Multipurpose needle for aspiration, injection and biopsy
Using Morrison Steerable Needle® it is possible to:
- Make major adjustments around bones, organs or neurovascular structures
- Make minor adjustments near target
- Make multiple adjustments as needle is advanced
Not available in the USA. For US version, click here.
Morrison Steerable Needle® 21G
Needle (ID 0.68 mm, OD 0.82 mm (21G), length 17 cm)
Sterile, single use
13500 Morrison Steerable Needle® 21G
MOQ 10 units
Product Sheets (PDF)
Case studies (PDF)
Articles and references
- Sandra Rutigliano, MD, John A. Abraham, MD, Barry E. Kenneally, MD, Adam C. Zoga, MD, Mika Nevalainen, MD, PhD, and Johannes B. Roedl, MD, PhD (2017).Analysis of a Steerable Needle for FNAB. J Comput Assist Tomogr 2017;00: 00-00
- Palisch, A.; Patel, R.G.; Gutowski, C.; Zoga, A.C.; Colucci, P.; O’Hara, B.J.; Roberts, C.C.; Abraham, J. (2016). Analysis of needle type for musculoskeletal lesion biopsy: results of a novel steerable needle. Current Orthopaedic Practice, 27(4), 393-399.